The Scholarship Club is a community of students and parents who meet regularly to strategize on winning local and national scholarships. Founded in 2008, The Scholarship Club provides tools, resources and support to college bound students (and their parents or guardians) who are interested in obtaining scholarships to finance their college education.
The Scholarship Club advocates digital literacy during the process of finding, applying for, and winning scholarships. We do this by teaching students to use technology in leveraging their knowledge, skills, and experience to:
- Obtain available educational funding
- Minimize student debt
- Become active in community service.
The Scholarship Club works with students, beginning in 5th grade, to use technology to locate local and national scholarships, essay contests, and academic awards. We host monthly meet-ups that are free to the public. A Scholarship Club member has a subscription and, in addition to the meet-ups, attends monthly webinars and receives weekly updates with tools and resources to assist in the application process. The Scholarship Club has a curriculum that spans 15 weeks of online guidance for parents and students. The Scholarship Club has published a guide that is available through Amazon books titled: The Scholarship Club Guide II Finding, Applying and Winning Scholarships and Academic Awards.
- Access to Scholarship and Grant databases
- Professional accountability to help you to stay on track with application submissions
- Templates for letters and resumes
- Essay and student resume writing assistance to attract scholarship funders
- Customized strategy and action plans for applying to scholarships
Not ready for online? Purchase the Scholarship Club Guide here to get started